Thunder TravelUpdated Wednesday January 23, 2019 by John Dowd.
Saratoga Thunder Program
Saratoga Thunder Travel Softball currently has ten (10) travel softball teams arranged by age groups:
(1) 8U team - Coach Renee Allen
(1) 10U team – Coach Chris Young
(2) 12U teams – Coach Dave Soltis and Dan Rivers
(3) 14U teams – Coach Bob Jesmain, Coach Kevin Genier and Coach Moe Meadors
(3) 16U teams - Coach John Dowd, Coach Joe Barreto and Coach Brian Baker
Thunder softball is competitive softball league that competes in interleague games and tournaments, sometimes outside of New York State. The goal of all travel teams is to provide instruction to the girls who wish to attain a higher level of skill to compete at the high school and college levels. In addition, each team's goal is to improve and play as a team and earn a bid to an USA Softball and/or USSSA National Tournament.
A commitment to a Thunder team is a year-round commitment. Thunder teams form in late August and practice year round, preparing for a competitive and challenging spring, summer, and fall season. In addition Saratoga Thunder is ALWAYS looking for good, quality players and coaches.
For more information on the Travel teams, please contact John Dowd at firstname.lastname@example.org.